- (0:05) RWBY x JUSTICE LEAGUE – created flight animations and paths to be used for Crowds.
- (0:08) RWBY x JUSTICE LEAGUE – animated looping creature run for background creatures / Crowds.
- (0:09) RWBY x JUSTICE LEAGUE – Created some new flying creature animations for Crowds and animated all main characters in the shot.
- (0:18) RWBY x JUSTICE LEAGUE – Responsible for Creature run to stop animations to be used for Crowds (did not animate flying Jellyfish creature)
- (0:25) Personal Crowds Project – Created the scene using Unreal Engine, used Houdini to create the crowd agents/simulation, rendered in both Unreal/Houdini and composited with After Effects.
- (0:32) Gen:Lock Shots – Worked as both the Crowds Artist and Animator for these shots. Created looping animations for cycles, reactions, and transitions. Animation was done with Maya, some were hand keyed and others where acted out in Mocap and cleaned up in Maya. Final simulation was created in Houdini